These terms and conditions of sale are concluded between, on one hand,
Force Sportswear SARL, 25 rue de Lajaunie, 33100 Bordeaux, France
And, second, Web users who wish to make a purchase on the site "Force Sportswear" visible at: http://force-sportswear.com
The present conditions govern the sale of any product displayed on the site "Force Sportswear" by Force Sportswear SARL. The parties agree that their relations will be exclusively governed by this contract, excluding any other condition. They agreed on a personal and can not be any transfer of any kind. Any order duly confirmed on the Force Sportswear website implies total acceptance with no exceptions to these general conditions of sale and, subsequently, to any particular or specific conditions to one or more products or orders.
These conditions aim to define the mutual obligations of the parties and the different stages of the ordering process.
2. ARTICLES AND PRODUCTS
2.1 - Force Sportswear is a website designed to offer the sale of clothing and accessories related to sport. The items displayed on the site are available while supplies last.
Accordingly, Force Sportswear SARL does not guarantee the case of any product for sale for any given period. Any customer's complaint concerning the order or delivery of an unavailable item will be regarded as unfounded. In the event of a confirmed order for a product or item become unavailable, Force Sportswear SARL is committed not to charge the customer's account with the credit card number provided, or not to cash the sent check.
In case of debit or receipt for the control of an unavailable item, Force Sportswear SARL is committed within 10 days to refund the customer the amount of the order for payment by credit card. In the case of payment by check or money order, the refund will be made by check within 10 days.
In all cases, Force Sportswear SARL is committed to inform by email any customer who has ordered an unavailable item.
2.2 - The products offered for sale are described and presented as accurately as possible.
However, if errors or omissions may have occurred in this presentation, the responsibility for Force Sportswear SARL could be initiated.
The photographs illustrating the text to support the products are not contractually binding.
3. PRODUCT PRICE AND DELIVERY
3.1 - The prizes are presented in euros for the site force-sportswear.com.
3.2 - The VAT included is French VAT at the prevailing rate for the products concerned. If the VAT rate is altered, these changes could be reflected on the price of items without the customer being notified. For deliveries to the overseas, payment of customs fees will be collected on delivery.
3.3 - Delivery is within 6 weeks from the receipt of the order, notwithstanding any fortuitous event or force majeure which delay the delivery independently of the will and diligences of Force Sportswear SARL.
The ordered products are transported at the risk of the recipient. Force Sportswear is not reponsable for any delay incurred by the transporter. Upon receipt of the Products ordered, the customer or the recipient must verify the state of the goods supplied, and take note of the conditions of it's use on the operating/washing instructions supplied to it.
In the event that one or more of the products ordered are missing or damaged, the customer must register the a complaint with the carrier at the time of delivery before contacting Force Sportswear.
In case of defects, the customer has the right of return as provided in the instructions for use of the property. For reasons of availability of products ordered, an order may be subject to several successive deliveries to the customer.
In the event that the customer would like the products to be shipped to two different addresses, then it should last 2 separate Sales Orders.
3 .4 The rates, for guidance, are:
Jersey man / woman Azkar: 32 €
Jersey man / woman Iribazi
Unisex Short: 20 €
In France, our products are delivered with Colissimo Post. Post delivery time: 48h.
For overseas territories and other countries, our products are delivered by Colissimo / Chronopost International with La Poste.
Post delivery in metropolitan France: 4 to 8 days.
These prices include taxes.
4.1 - Customers interested in any article displayed on the site Force Sportswear follow the following steps to place an order. After checking the details of the order (color, quantity, price, etc..), The customer must validate the products selected with Force Sportswear SARL.
The buyer must:
- Fill in the form of identification which show all the data requested or giving customer number if any;
- Complete the order form giving all the references of selected products or services;
- Check carefully the texts provided by the latter. No claim will be accepted after validation of the model by it (spelling, grammar, colors, layout);
- Validate the order after reviewing it;
- Make payment as provided;
- Confirm the order and its rules. Force Sportswear SARL retains the copyright of all original designs offered under the terms of the artwork service.
The confirmation of the order implies acceptance of these terms of sale, the recognition of having perfect knowledge and waiver of its own conditions of purchase or other conditions.
The validation of the model leads to the acceptance of the buyer for the entire layout (color, character, spelling. Buyer before final validation of the model, has the ability to make any correction text, font and color, to the extent that the correction does not change the entire model. Force Sportswear SARL reserves the right to charge for each new model.
All data recorded and confirmed valid proof of the transaction. Confirmation worth signing and acceptance of transactions.
Force Sportswear retains all trade-related commands.
4.2 - Payment: The customer has the option to pay by check, PayPal or bank transfer.
After confirming the method of payment, the customer will definitively and irrevocably confirm the order with the following set.
4.3 - In any case, whatever the mode of payment chosen by the customer, Force Sportswear SARL acknowledges receipt of the order upon its confirmation by email or by other suitable correspondence, in accordance with Article L121- 19 of the Consumer Code.
6. WARRANTIES6.1 - All items presented on the site and force-sportswear.com recognized by us defective may be exchanged or a refund.
The period during which the customer can request an exchange or to assert his right to withdrawal is 7 days from the date of receipt of the item.
6.2 - The return of the items in this time delay must be accompanied by a photocopy of the invoice indicating the desired product as a replacement to the following address: Force Sportswear SARL, 25 rue de Lajaunie, 33100 Bordeaux, France. Will not be accepted by the seller any item damaged, worn or washed that would not have been subject to comment or express reservations by the customer upon delivery.
7. SIGNATURE AND PROOF
7.1 - In all cases, the validation of the order, the payment is by Paypal, bank transfer or by sending a check, money order or an order of reimbursement is cons- signature and acceptance of all operations at the site.
7.2 - However, the date of payment due, is mentioned in section 4.2 according to the type and method of payment.
8. IDENTIFICATION8.1 - To facilitate the identification of the customer, the customer expressly authorizes Force Sportswear SARL to drop the client's hard disk a file called "cookie" whose sole purpose to facilitate its identification.
The client who refuses the filing of such a file on his computer will be obliged to fill each order to complete the forms confirming the order.
9. RESPONSIBILITY9.1 - For all stages of site access, consultation, or filling in forms, placing an order, delivery of items or any other service, Force Sportswear SARL society has an obligation of means.
9.2 - As a result, responsibility for Force Sportswear SARL can be incurred for any inconvenience or damage arising from the use of the Internet and completely external to the diligence and precautions taken by Force Sportswear SARL. In particular, any disruption in service provision, or external intrusion or presence of computer viruses, does not establish any liability of Force Sportswear SARL.
9.3 - Similarly, any other incident of force majeure as defined in the jurisprudence of the Supreme Court will exonerate completely from any liability Force Sportswear SARL.
10. PERSONAL DATA10.1 - Force Sportswear SARL, for official purposes, reserves the right to collect personal data concerning website users, including through "cookie" mentioned in Article 8.
10.2 - Force Sportswear SARL further reserves the right to commercially sell the collected data it has on its website.
10.3 - In all cases, and according to law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, any website user or customer may at any time object to the commercial use of such data and also benefits from a right to access, rectify and delete data. All inquiries relating to this article should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
11. ELECTION OF HOMEForce Sportswear SARL elects domicile at the address shown above written.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COMPETITION12.1 All elements of the site Force Sportswear SARL, whether visual or audio, including the underlying technology, are protected by copyright, trademarks or patents.
They are the exclusive property of Force Sportswear SARL. Force Sportswear SARL further reserves the right to commercially sell the property.
12.2 - Any user who has a personal Internet site and wishes to place, for personal use, on its website a direct link to the homepage of the force-sportswear.com, is required to request prior permission of Force Sportswear SARL.
It may not be in this case an implicit affiliation agreement.
However, any hypertext link to the site and Force Sportswear SARL including the technique of using framing, deep linking, in-line linking or any other type of deep linking technique is in any case strictly prohibited.
In all cases, any link, even tacitly authorized, must be removed at the request of Force Sportswear SARL.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT13.1 - The present conditions concluded between Force Sportswear SARL and the customer, represent all obligations of the parties. No other guidelines or documents can generate obligations hereunder, unless they are subject to an amendment signed by both parties.
No correspondence prior to the signing of this contract can generate obligations concerning the aforesaid contract.
13.2 - If a condition is found to be lacking, it would be governed by the procedures in force in the sales sector.
14. ACCEPTANCE OR WAIVER14.1 - It is officially agreed between the client and Force Sportswear SARL that any acceptance or renouncement of one party in the application of all or part of the commitments under these conditions, whatever may have been the frequency and duration , does not imply any changes to this Agreement, nor generate any right.
14.2 - In particular, any delay or any inaction, abstention or omission from the customers exercising any of its rights under this Agreement shall impair such right, or will be taken to imply its from a waiver of that right.
15. NON PARTIAL VALIDITYIf a particular stipulation of these conditions is held to be invalid or declared as such by any Authority of a final judgment of a competent court, other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
16. DISPUTES16.1 - The language of these general conditions of sale is English.
16.2 - Each party may initiate any procedure useful, express authority is given to the courts of the city of BORDEAUX